Offering something for all the family to enjoy, The Planet entertainment centre Athlone, County Westmeath is located at the Diskin Centre, on Grace Road, just 5 minutes via car from the Prince of Wales Hotel.
- Ten Pin Bowling – there are 10 lanes to choose from complete with bowling bumpers and a computer to keep the score for you
- UV Bowling – the ultimate bowling experience with glow-in-the-dark features
- Adventureland – Supervised children’s indoor soft play area which includes slippery slide, rope bridges, bouncy castle, ball pools and much more making it the dream play area for little ones
- Laser Tag – fast-paced game with high tech combination of tag as well as hide and seek. Choose from 10 built-in games.
- Pool & Games – Test your skills on the full-size snooker tables, American pool tables & super league pool table. You can also enjoy all the latest games from the leading manufacturer such as Sega, Taito, Konami and Namco. Come and experience the mad wave motion theatre simulator and feel what it’s like to be on a rollercoaster.
- AstroTurf Football – the perfect get together activity, ideal for team-mates or work colleagues to play socially. Includes two 5-a-side championship pitches, changing rooms, shower facilities and ample free parking.
The Planet Athlone Opening Hours:
The Planet Athlone is open 7 days a week
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturdays: 11:00 am – 10:30 pm
- Sundays: 11:00 am – 10:30 pm
The Planet Athlone also caters for children’s and teenage parties, school tours, fundraisers, corporate nights, hens & stags plus much more. You can enjoy plenty of fun no matter the occasion at the entertainment centre, for young and old, this is a place that’s all about play, and is the perfect place for a rainy day.