The Prince Bar
The Prince Bar is renowned for being vibrant and sophisticated.
Our popular bar is a fantastic venue for all and boasts an enviable location in the heart of Athlone. The interior has a warm feel to it with low-key lighting and cosy open lit fires. Escape into a quiet alcove for a relaxing or chat or enjoy a lively night. The Prince Bar is spread out over two floors, with four bars to choose from including the popular and sophisticated Prince Cocktail Bar at your disposal.
Prince Bar Menu
*Note: We offer 7:30am -9:30pm room service full menu and we charge €4 per person. After 9:30pm, we offer sandwiches only.
- Wednesday Night – Acoustic open mic from 9:30pm
- Friday Night - Local & live music every Friday night from 10:00pm, open till late
- Saturday Night - Best live bands in the country every Saturday night from 10:30pm
- Sunday Night – Fireside traditional music session from 9:30pm to 11:30pm
What better way to say thank you to Mom on Mother's Day than surprising her with a break away at the Prince Of Wales Hotel! This fantastic offer includes:
• Luxury accommodation
• Glass of bubbly & Chocolates on arrival
• Delicious 2 Course Meal (served in the Prince Bar)
• Full Irish Breakfast each morming
The Cocktail Bar offers an extensive cocktail list available from Thursday to Saturday night. Treat yourself to one of our mouth-watering cocktails such as out popular Cosmopolitan, a Margarita, blue Lagoon or simply ask for a surprise- whatever your taste you won't be disappointed
Our Cocktail training is the perfect way to get together and is available on any night of the week, subject to availability. It takes approximately 1 & 1/2 Hours; an area will be reserved for you in our cocktail bar & you will get to learn from our mixologist how to make the perfect cocktail. You will get a chance to test what you have learned & drink the cocktails you make! A great way to spend an evening with friends.
Click here to visit The Prince Bar website http://www.princebarathlone.ie/.